NEWS:

to see photos from korea, click here

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Newsletter

Greetings,

I can't remember the last time I made a new years resolution. So...this year, I finely made one! My goal is to write a monthly newsletter that will contain more specific information on how my English class ministry is going. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please send me an email and I will send you the January edition.

You may be thinking, "well, why don't you just post that stuff on your blog?" my answer to that is: "I'd like my blog to be a place where I can share stories, experiences and pictures with you guys, and my newsletter will be more focused on my ministry, and what is going on inside of my classes, and what is happening in the church that I am serving at." For those of you that are praying for me, thank you so much. This newsletter will be a way for you to see what God is doing in my classes, and I will share more specific things that you can pray for.

For those of you that wish to receive my newsletter, thank you. I emailed a handful to various people earlier today, so if you didn't receive one, that means that I did not have you in my email contacts. So, if you want my newsletter, shoot me an email.

Thanks!
Kris
email: kristopher.kraakmo@mytwu.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment