NEWS:

to see photos from korea, click here

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hunt for a New Computer

I don’t know when my computer will fizzle out, but all I know that it could be as soon as tomorrow, or maybe it can last 6 more months. There is disconcerting clicking sound coming from the hard drive. Between every 30 and 60 min, my computer freezes up for about 15 seconds and I hear my hard drive stuck clicking. Well, since this has been going on for a couple of months, I think it’s a good time to start thinking about a new computer.

On Monday, Hiromitsu and his wife Ayumi took me around down to various electric shops and we checked out prices. Hiromitsu knows a lot about computers, so I’m pretty lucky to have someone that can show me what’s good, and what’s not good. Well, I didn’t buy a computer, and I did not decide on a computer, but one thing that I do know is that again the great people that surround me remind me.

I don’t really like shopping, I get so tired. I don’t know what it is, but I feel like I could play a few games of basketball and still have more energy then walking around a few stores. What I do like is going shopping with great people that are a lot of fun. The laugher, the conversations, the various food and drink stops make the whole day much more fun and less like a chore. I am so lucky that there are people around that will spend their entire day with me driving around and creating fun memories as we shopped for my computer.

1 comment: